0.6uA Ultra Low Quiescent Current LDO “with No CL Cap required”
The XC6504 features ultra low quiescent current of below 0.6uA and provides stable output voltages within a range of 1.1V ~ 5.0V (100mV steps) without needing a load capacitor (CL). The output voltage is fixed internally by laser trimming technology unlike other LDOs where it is done externally.
The LDO can also be switched off via the CE pin enabling the current consumption to be further reduced to just 0.01uA when placed in this stand-by mode.
Available in SOT-25, SSOT-24, USPQ-4B04 and a tiny USPN-4B02 package measuring just 0.75mm x 0.95mm x 0.4mm.
- Low Power Consumption 0.6μA (typ.)
- Operating Voltage Range: 1.4V ~ 6.0V
- Output Voltage Range: 1.1V ~ 5.0V (0.1V steps).
- Maximum Output Current: 150mA
- Stand-by Current less than 0.1μA
- No Load Capacitor Needed