ONCQUE CORPORATION TILT(Optical integrated available), VIBRATION & ROATATION SENSOR
Oncque make use of mechanical technology to operate the turning on and off action whenever the metal part of a switch is touched. A tiny ball in the sensor rolls when motion is detected, triggering a contact of metal terminals or an alteration of a light path. This will generate the conductive or non-conductive status.
A number of different kinds of Roll Ball Sensor are available for various types, such as tilting, vibrating and optical. The traditional way to detect the tilt and vibration is using mercury switches. As mercury switch is banned by more and more governments, the use of tiny roll balls to trigger mechanical movement becomes more widespread. Oncque sensors are mostly use for power saving, safety & security application.
- Tiny size, surface mount available.
- No electricity consumption during detection status.
- Gold-plated ball and terminals, low possibility of oxidization.
- All plastic materials subject to industrial purpose which resist high temperature and meet fireproof function.
- Simple ON and OFF signals, easy for design.
- RoHS compliance, an ideal substitute for mercury switch.
- A more economical tilt and rotation detection option than IC design solution
Please contact us for a more detail specification & understanding on this product.